TDC is committed to providing high-quality dance education to enhance the overall development of each child. We believe that dance training encourages young people to develop a positive self-image as they increase awareness of their physical being. Dance classes improve coordination skills, muscular awareness, and allow children to express themselves through movement.
For more than thirty years our school has been a leader in dance education. We believe our success comes as a result of providing solid training, educational content, individualized attention, and leadership to our students. We provide a safe and child-centered environment and encourage our students to explore dance with qualified, nurturing teachers.
We take our roles as mentors and teachers in your child’s life very seriously. The highest educational standards are expected from all TDC teachers. They are lifelong learners who continue to educate themselves through certification programs, teacher- training schools, conferences, and other learning opportunities.
It is our mission to inspire a passion for the art of dance in every child who walks through the TDC doors. In the process, we strive to set the right example and help your child (and you) create memories that will last a lifetime.
The Dance Company offers special programs tailored for the needs of competitive, recreational, and preschool dancers. We understand that regardless of the short- and long-term goals of our students, participation in a positive dance education will supply our students with confidence, poise, discipline, fitness, and joy that will serve them on any path that they choose.
Consider becoming a part of The Dance Company family if you value:
- dance education that focuses on technique, history, and artistry
- a dance program that will provide fun, educational, and even competitive opportunities year-round
- a variety of class offerings to help your child find their favorite types of movement and become a well-rounded dancer
- teachers who are qualified, experienced, and caring adult role models
- a safe, family atmosphere for your children where the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and approachable
- convenient location on the south side of Indianapolis
- convenient class times for busy family schedules
The Dance Company’s well-rounded teaching staff and dance education programs allow us to offer several class options to suit your family’s needs!